We specialize in all aspects of PTFE assembly and associated products, ensuring maximum focus on our customers Our PTFE hoses and assemblies offer unique properties which include excellent chemical resistance, high temperature resistance (up to 260°C, 500°F), and a frictionless, easy clean surface. These properties determine the types of application areas in which PTFE hose can provide the best possible hose product for the job.
As specialists of PTFE Hose Assemblies we are able to offer a comprehensive range of PTFE hoses comprising of a variety of both Smoothbore and Convoluted hoses with an assortment of grades, covers & end terminations.
Convoluted PTFE hose with stainless steel braid is manufactured from a convoluted PTFE inner with a soft, low tensile stainless steel wire braid. The PTFE hose production process is comprehensive and offers high chemical resistance for most media types. Because they can operate in both high and low temperatures, these hoses can effectively handle extreme weather situations. So that each PTFE hose features low friction, pressure dips are reduced and unwanted deposits are not really allowed to accumulate. In order to prevent hydrolysis, they are also moisture resistant. Our PTFE hoses serve a wide range of applications and are appropriate for usage in the majority of the major industrial markets.
|Product Type||PTFE Hose||Shape||Round|
|Usage||For Industrial Use||Prodect Material||Stainless Steel, molybdenum-alloyed steel|
|Width||10-20 Millimeter (mm)||Hardness||95%|
|Length||20-50 Inch||Grades||SS 304, SS 316|
- Temperature: 70°C to +260°C
- Length (mtrs): Made to order.
- Nominal Size: 3/4 inch
- Type: Spray Hose Pipe
- Single Hose Length: 6m-12m, 12m-20m, 20m-30m
- High physical strength combined with light weight.
- Suitable for wide temperature range (-270oC to 700oC)
- Good corrosion resistance. Resistance to fire, moisture, abrasion & penetration.
- Absorbs vibration and noise from pumps, compressors, engines etc
- Compensates for thermal expansion or contraction of piping.
- Correct problems of misalignment.
- Excellent flexibility and kink resistance.
- Excellent chemical and temperature resistance. Easy to clean.
- Food handling and production.
- Fluids associated with high temperatures
- Petrochem & specialist chemical transferee
- Hazardous chemical transfer
- Beverage service, handling and production
- Conveyance of cosmetic solutions
- Fluids associated with pharmaceutical and bio-medical transfer and production
- Production of dairy products
- Compensation of vibrations and pipe work misalignment within a production line
- Automotive, steam transfer, refrigeration, chemical
UAE, Bahrain, Italy, Indonesia, Malaysia, United States, China, Brazil, Nigeria, Kuwait, Dubai, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Australia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Turkey, New Zealand, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia etc…
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We have many years of experience in this field as we serve the highest level of quality.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e-guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.