Mcneil Instrument manufacturer of double-crimped wire mesh in India
Mcneil Instrument is the manufacturer, supplier and exporter of a wide stock of Crimped Wire Mesh or Crimped Wire Netting in different materials like Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Mesh and Weaving patterns for use in the some of the most demanding industries such as mining, construction, petrochemical, cement, food processing and many others. These mesh screens have got excellent consistency as these are bended by molding. The metal used in designing is of superior grade and hence makes the wire mesh adaptable to the heat, cold, chemicals, acids and load involved in the industry.
We are exporting Crimped Wire Mesh to various countries across the globe & we have already commissioned our Crimped Wire Mesh to various countries including Dubai, Egypt, Ethiopia, USA, Myanmar, Syria, Philippines, Kenya, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Oman, Qatar, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Singapore, UAE, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Russia, DR Congo, Nigeria, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, South Africa, Vietnam, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Kuwait, Zambia, Iran, Angola, Afganistan, Algeria & Irag etc.
All our products are designed and developed using high-grade raw material and latest technology to ensure that final output meets with international quality norms & standards. Moreover, we check all products on various parameters to assure zero defect.
Mcneil Instrument supplier of double-crimped wire mesh in all over india
The Mcneil Instrument company produces and distributes double-crimped wire mesh. The pharmaceutical and agriculture industries use the product extensively. It is crafted from premium stainless steel and features additional crimps for a robust weave and locking between the intersections. Corrosion resistance testing has been done on the mesh to ensure its high quality.
Are you in search of reliable and high-quality double-crimped wire mesh? Look no further than Mcneil Instrument, a leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of double-crimped wire mesh.
What is Double-Crimped Wire Mesh?
Double-crimped wire mesh is a type of woven wire mesh that is used in a wide range of industrial applications. It is made by weaving two wires together, with each wire passing over and under the other in an alternating pattern. This creates a strong and durable mesh that can withstand high levels of stress and tension.
How is Double-Crimped Wire Mesh Made?
Double-crimped wire mesh is made using a process known as crimping. Crimping involves bending the wires at regular intervals, which creates a series of ridges and valleys in the wire. When the crimped wires are woven together, these ridges and valleys interlock, creating a mesh that is both strong and durable.
- Mesh Size(per inch): 0-10
- Material : SS304, SS316
- Surface Finish Coating : Black Polyester , Black Powder
- Weave Type : Twill
- Carbon steel, galvanized steel or stainless steel, MS, GI, copper and brass used as material of construction
- Obtainable in a broad variety by 5mm to 200mm sq among preferred length and width
- Wire width can series from .2mm to 6mm
- Longer service life
- Corrosion & abrasion resistance
- Low maintenance
- Usefull in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Usefull in High Pressure Applications
- Usefull in Oil and Gas Industry
- Usefull in Chemical Refinery
- Usefull in Pipeline
- Usefull in High Temperature Application
- Usefull in Water Pipe Line
- Usefull in Nuclear Power Plants
- Usefull in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Usefull in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
UAE, Bahrain, Italy, Indonesia, Malaysia, United States, China, Brazil, Nigeria, Kuwait, Dubai, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Australia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Turkey, New Zealand, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia etc…
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We have many years of experience in this field as we serve the highest level of quality.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e-guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.